Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you cancel a booking;
- 30 days prior to the start of the course / workshop / event a full refund will be made
- 14 days prior to the start of the course / workshop / event a 50% refund will be made
- 7 days prior to the start of the course / workshop / event a 25% refund will be made
- 48 hours prior to the start of the course / workshop / event unfortunately I can't offer you a refund or exchange
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither I nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which I shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to me. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales
How to cancel a booking
Please contact me to advise of the cancellation. I will send you an email to confirm receipt of your booking cancellation. If a refund is to be paid to you the amount will be included in this email, along with the number of days until receipt. Refunds will be made via the original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund in the given timescale, please first double check your original payment method account. Please note the timescale provided is as per the guidance from the original payment method. This can sometimes be delayed, however please check with them directly. If you’ve done all of this and you still haven't received your refund, please contact me.
The term ‘RELIABLEDOGS’, 'I', 'me', 'my', ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Garden Flat (Basement), 38 Quarry Road, Hastings, East Sussex, TN34 3SA. Our company registration number is [company registration number and place of registration]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of my website.